Step into the shoes of a Martian explorer!
Proper timing is needed to ensure a successful launch. Grind up rock for resources that you can use for new parts.
- Blast off from Earth
- Navigate your shuttle through space to the Red Planet
- Collect samples from the Martian surface
- Upgrade your rover to cover more terrain
- Discover the secrets of Mars
- Get back to Earth successfully to complete your mission
How fast are your fingers? Try to beat your high score.
Green Orbs are worth 50 points if you tap them in time. Every Green Orb you miss causes you to lose 50 points!
Yellow Orbs are worth 100 points, and tapping one right after a Green Orb will give you 500 points!
Tapping a Red Orb will cost you the game, unless you are in Bonus Mode. While in Bonus Mode, Red Orbs are worth 500 points!
Blue Orbs initiate Bonus Mode after Level 5.
Watch the life grow and live their lives. They will fulfill all their needs as they live, and they will reproduce and keep the life cycle running.
- The colored cells will breed with each other, white cells breed with anything.
- Bad Seeds are bigger than other life cells and take more resources. They come from brown eggs, but will lay eggs that spawn viruses and they will leave drugs in the hatching area that slow down the other cells. Use them to feed the predator when it comes out from the cave to keep the gene pool clean.
- If there are too many cells, spawn some viruses. A lot of cells means more chances for them to catch, and become, the virus strain. Too many viruses at once and the system will fail, causing them to perish.
- Tap the buttons to release eggs and viruses.
- Tap the crops to make them grow faster.
- Viruses will follow your touch. Use this to guide them towards and away from life cells.